CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success Story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
hope4myadrenals Views: 31,050
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,617,829

Re: Success Story

>>> Not Stage 3, but if you're typing this with your fingers and not dictating a la Stephen Hawking, you're not Stage 3 either, sweetbuns. I was probably a solid Stage 2. Do you want all the symptoms I had?

Yes, please, I'd like to know all your symptoms. I would be very glad to be a "stage 2." Thinking I'm at 3, I've become extremely anxious about not dipping into stage 4, which is, presumably... what? Addison's disease, or flatlining? death? I pinned myself at stage 3C/3D because my "crash" symptoms matched these stages. If I didn't count the symptoms of my crashes, I would maybe not be a 3. And yes, I am typing this, not dictating! ;)

>>I'm 32 now. So probably from about 28 on. I had to quit my job. I'm probably 85 percent. And I've been drinking caffeinated coffee like an idiot the whole time, although I didn't today. I think I've stopped.

85 percent is better than good. It's amazing. You can work now, right? Wow, even drinking coffee. I haven't done that for a year. I do take Vitamin C, 2,000 mg/day, as well as a B vitamin complex, but it sounds like Lam's vitamins are different.

If your symptoms are as bad as or worse than the symptoms I listed in my initial post, and you attribute your recovery so far to Dr. Lam, then I think I will look into trying his program.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.350 sec, (1)