CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
t_montreal Views: 14,008
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,570,260

Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Uny,

Do you think this protocol, SE/DGL and teas(minus the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) might be a suitable 'prep' for cleansing? Would it make one constipated if that was already an issue?

I find it interesting...just everyone's take on this. And I find it more interesting that sometimes we have these ideas that people 'up there' in certain movements, specifically the raw food movement, know more about certain things, like certain products or protocols. I'll be the first to admit- I sometimes feel helpless when I see or hear about what everyone else is trying out or doing, thinking, maybe that's the ticket!? Or, why haven't I done that?

I had a difficult moment last night when reading about 'testing'. Like testing for candida/ parasites or sensitivities, or vitamin deficiencies or even general health- using blood/saliva tests or live blood cell analysis. Do these tests have any value? Can it take the guess work out of figuring out what is really wrong with a person? Can they provide a means for measuring progress along the way? I find the more I wonder, the more I panic!

I do agree though...I would rather take natural, God made herbs and plants, and that's it. There must be a reason that we have everything in nature readily available to help heal ourselves. I don't think healing needs to be super complicated or complex...and that the best medicines are whole, unprocessed and real- and growing in our backyard!

(if we're lucky enough/trained enough to spot 'em!)

Thanks a bunch,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)