CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Truth Is Refreshing...........;))Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

ginger4jeff Views: 14,061
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,570,697

Re: Truth Is Refreshing...........;))Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Ya know T, I really feel for you. I just imagined myself being in your place and I could see myself wanting to get that diagnosis of something,ANYTHING,please someone...God give me an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I did that for many years) LOL. But if you did get some answer I bet you'd be all over that and (probably obsessed,like me) and let that whole diagnosis define you. And your name is not (for example)CANDIDA its TERESA!!!!

You know that Dr.Schulze teaches to heal ALL of our bodies not just a ankle or a liver or whatever. Remember it doesnt matter whether its the hydrotherapy or the herbs or the exercise or diet change its the fact that the people got healed...THATS WHAT MATTERS!! Thats why were either doing the IP or making great strides to clean up every aspect of our lives(physical,emotional,mental,spiritual).

Everytime before I drink my juice I hear Dr.Schulze say in my mind: "you could be just one glass of carrot juice away from being healed!!"

And were not going to get there by cutting corners. Not that im saying you are. But im just saying its takes time,love,trust and patience. All of which I know the people are willing to give!! <3 ~Eme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)