CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Willowley Views: 14,126
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,570,035

Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Teresa,

Since I don't know much about MMS, only enough to know I sure don't want to EVER put it in my body, I found a post that Unyquity made months ago on MMS.  

curezone.com/forums/fm.asp

"In a quick nutshell, EVERY substance that's isolated away from it's original phytochemicals and natural nutrient accompaniers throws the body off balance in some way or another. Even the most innocent (Vitamin C) removed iron from the tissues (hence raising the blood level of iron) and deplete copper levels (before it's innocently urinated out). Combine that with supplements from several different bottles daily? The body is always striving for it's own natural balance - and it can't get down to HEALING itself until it regains that balance. Supplements make a LOT of people a LOT of money, but they're not truly natural (and our body truly IS).

Then we get into substances that weren't even natural to begin with....like MMS. No matter what anyone purports, it's basically bleach (no matter what it's proponents tell you). It forces the body into an ENTIRELY unnatural action - hence dumping tons of toxins and dead cells into the body at once. EDIT (I pasted the wrong link initially) http://curezone.com/forums/description.asp?f=873

IF the body was prepared to eliminate toxins and kill/altered cells, it wouldn't have been storing the toxins out of the bloodstream (and it would killing the cells already). The reason most everyone can't stand the smell or taste? The body doesn't want it! The reason it makes people feel sick, exhausted and weak? They just forced the body into a detox reaction the body is NOT ready for. If the liver/kidneys/digestive tract were cleansed and healthy, and the body was getting the proper nutrition, circulation, sun exposure, oxygen (and NOT damaging foods, supplements and daily toxins), then the body would naturally and safely (with a bit of help from us) detoxify and heal itself.

I helped one man that took low doses of MMS (according to directions) and two weeks later he ended up in the ER with an enlarged spleen and a white blood cell count of over EIGHTY THOUSAND. They told him they thought he must have leukemia.

Supplements and things like MMS...they prevent our body from balancing and healing itself naturally. Perhaps you want to give the MMS a second thought (???)"

Willow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)