CureZone   Log On   Join
80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

unyquity Views: 14,486
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,569,293

80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

(disclaimer: not actual percentages from any "study" or survey, just common logic/sense):

Over 80% of the people who put a toxic aspirin in their body, get "positive results for pain relief" (they've also ingested a large amount of ammonia & chemicals, unnaturally thinned their blood, and had caused some level of a stomach bleed)...100% of the time.

Over 80% of the people who put a benzodiazepine in their body get "positive results for panic & anxiety" (they've also ingested one of THE most addictive substances in the world, that blows the hell out of their GABA receptors, which worsens anxiety & panic)...100% of the time.

Over 80% of people taking a Tylenol, also experience "positive results for pain relief", but it seriously compromises their liver 100% of the time.

Over 80% of people taking Ascorbic acid (not natural vitamin C), generally get the 'temporary effect' that they were looking for, but they also force their body unnaturally to increase blood iron levels and absorption of iron, and hence lower copper levels....100% of the time.

Over 80% of people taking pharmaceutical Antibiotics receive relief from their symptoms...100% incur the damage they cause.

Whether or not harmful side effects are seen, felt or recognized, has nothing to do with whether or not they are happening within the body. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement *is* a chemical that *is* unnatural to the human body...hence it DOES cause some level of damage no matter how many 'positive effects' may be reported in the short term.

In the Natural Healing forum, we follow the protocols and recommendations of likely the three greatest healers that ever lived (Schulze, Christopher & Gerson), who consistently and safely cured even the most "incurable" of incurable diseases...Christopher and Schulze did it without ANY type of isolated/extracted nutrients (which they consider unnatural/harmful); Gerson threw in a handful of isolated nutrients. NONE of them used a chemical poison that "kills life", and has been known and shown to cause a vast array of harmful effects.

Yes indeedy, people are free to choose what they want to put into their own bodies...y'all are free to promote it's use (since this post/thread is crossposted in the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum), and I/we are free (since it's also crossposted in Natural Healing) to warn against it's unnatural & toxic chemical dangers.

Yes, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills pathogens (so does fluoride & Antibiotics ), but at the basic, bottom line...germs/pathogens don't cause disease, any more than mosquitoes cause a pond to become stagnant. It's BECAUSE the pond/our bodies are stagnant, already without vital microorganisms (and full of filth), that a pathogen is able to proliferate to the disease causing level.

MMS bandaids the symptoms and further worsens the 'cause' of the original problem (just like other synthetic & chemical substances that are UNNATURAL to the human body).

It's likely a 99.9% chance this thread will continue to be a useless & unfruitful debate. Hopefully a moderator will move it to the Debate Forums , where those interested in continuing it, can do so without interrupting the "support environment" of any of the forums.

#124804 - I'm glad to hear you had success with your protocol and with healing your body (without resorting to the vast evils of allopathic medicine). I personally wouldn't choose or recommend the MMS for healing the body, but I truly am pleased that you shared your success (and that you're feeling better), whether I disagree with all your choices or not.

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)