CureZone   Log On   Join
What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Views: 22,121
Published: 14 y

What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Hi Everyone,

I feel the need to share my story today. I am now 27 yrs old have 3 children. When I was 23 I became Vegan and living a more healthy lifestyle. I also met a man who was doing Dr. Christopher's school of Natural Healing. He taught me a lot about how our bodies work, and what herbs ans supplements could be used for various dis-eases. I became really passionate about wellness and natural healing and began learning and really changing my lifestyle.

About 6 months later, I starting getting horrible rashes. They hurt so bad, they were so HOT and itchy and later oozed! I quiver now thinking about that time in my life. I also had the worst "brain fog" and literally could not get out of bed. Everything I ate made me feel sicker sometimes. After trying figure all this out and cope with all those symptoms, I even became a Benadryl junkie! I figured out that I had Leaky Gut and Candida have overgrown in my body and became systematic.

My friend who went to The School of Natural Healing had me call up Dr. Christopher's son David, who now runs the school and this is what he told me....Heal, Kill, Cleanse.....

He said first I had to heal the lesions in my bowel wall that the Candida had made to get into my blood stream. To do that He wanted me to take half DGL Licorice root powder and half Slippery Elm powder and make into a mixture and add just enough water to make it into a paste, that I could swallow every waking hr. for 2 weeks!!! I did it! I carried around a little tupperware and a spoon everyday and did it! You can't chew this stuff just swallow it whole. Be Brave!

To kill the Candida he wanted me to make a decoction of 1/2 Pau D Arco and 1/2 Black-Walnut . Now this stuff is bitter! You can add Stevia drops to sweeten a tad. Simmer in water for about a half hr. covered on low and drink a quart of this everyday, for a week.

Then came the time to Cleanse. I did Dr. Schultz's Intestinal Formula #2 with #1 and got colonics 3 time that week.

This protocol really got me outta bed, rashes, gone and energy back. Now of course 4 yrs later I am still doing really well. My food allergies are gone! Leaky Gut gone! I feel fantastic.

I also take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now everyday, I just found out about it 6 weeks ago. and you should check it out. There is so much amazing health information out there really!! I have been a student for 4 yrs now and will always be. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a killer! Hands down it works! You still need nutrition and supplements to regenerate and nourish your body and well being. Good luck on your path of taking your health into your own hands.

Thanks for reading,
Love & Light
Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)