CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

t_montreal Views: 13,709
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,570,627

Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut

Haha!

I love it! Yes, Thank You Willow and Telly for your words and support, you two rock!:D And yes, we have the most ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL forum, and everyone should tune in- 'cause the support and positive feedback we serve up are supersized!

It's 'cause our hosts Uny and Rocky have made it their mission in life to help people and to provide such a safe haven of learning and healing. It's their vision, we're just there to soak it all in, apply it to our lives, get well and in turn, help point everyone else in that direction.

I have a long way to go myself. And it's very comforting to have a spot to come to and feel like I don't have to run around everywhere looking for info. I still do it from time to time, but there's no rival to common sense!

Peace and love,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)