CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A poll for those with Seborrheic Dermatitis: Let's get to the bottom of this!

natureshealer Views: 33,059
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,351,688

Re: A poll for those with Seborrheic Dermatitis: Let's get to the bottom of this!

hi i just joined to give you an answer. as a sufferer of sd for some 20 odd years and having tried all western medicine and some chinese medicine which cleared it up for several months and going on a strict no Sugar no processed foods all natural diet all last year without much success. i too love to have an alcoholic drink and that does tend to flare it up.
i understand all you have said i`ve been there, Depression and no confidence, you cant hide your face in public.
i suggest you research aloe vera and virgin coconut oil both natural anti fungals . I have in the past 2 weeks combined an anti fungal cream ( Daktacort ) with aloe vera gel and its cleared up for the first time in a year. I dont like using steroid creams but resorted to using it as one last try ( they used to make it worse years ago ) I have just incorporated virgin coconut oil into my diet and have read about a topical application of coconut oil and caprylic acid clearing up stubborn fungal infections in days.
hope it works for you .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)