CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A poll for those with Seborrheic Dermatitis: Let's get to the bottom of this!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
rbrown0033 Views: 33,676
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,401,011

Re: A poll for those with Seborrheic Dermatitis: Let's get to the bottom of this!

I have SD on face and head for 7 years, with periods of infection or impentigo. I have been on too many antibotics to count, and ever since I was little I had a heart problem that everytime I went to the dentist I had to take antibotics, so every six months since I was like 5years old. About the time when my SD started to appear there were two major influences I think. The first was def the antibotics I was taking for my acne, and the second was a head/neck injury playing football that happened twice. All i remember was around this time is when I started to get it bad. I have been on steriods, protopic (which helps short term), creams and many other soaps and stuff. I have had probally over 50 sinus infections, no joke, and had surgury to fix my nose to help. But have been on countless antibotics for that from z-pack to bactrium. I have used manuka honey which helped, however its hard to wash off. Right now I am only keeping it at bay by trying to lightly remove the skin build before they become infected. I use to drink milk a lot and have had bad digestion, not going to the bathroom for days, and I never knew that was bad. Been eating healthier which helps, no sugars, only whole grains, water, fish, just overall healthy. The yeast problem makes sense and perhaps candida is one or part of the problem. However, I have only found online these "spit-tests" which have no research backing them to see if you have candida. Some interesting evidence is from that guy who took silver and turned blue, the "Blue man", he had some type of dermatitis on his face, however it is not cured but it is managing his inflamation. Now i dont recommend using collodial silver or any silver, but the fact that it does have antibacterial and antifungal effects and did help his condition must not be overlooked. Overall there is so much crap on the interent I just dont know who to believe, and dermatologists are just as bad. The yeast theory does make sense if we could prove we had an overgrowth of candida or other yeast in our bodies. Lastly I am trying a product called "Candex" which is suppose to kill off candida's cell wall and kill the yeast overgrowth without serious die off reactions. I am very eager to see how it goes and will inform this post of its effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)