CureZone   Log On   Join
An Update

yeastface Views: 33,951
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,351,688

An Update

So I've been living with the SD for a while now, and the Milk of Magnesia keeps it under control surprisingly well. However, as you know, it's just another way to suppress the symptoms without addressing the cause.

As for that cause, I've been experimenting with diets. I'm even more convinced now that SD is tied to the digestive system. I'm positive. As for the Antibiotics , I still believe they are to blame in my case. However, they are only one way that the digestive system is disrupted. So others may have different stories. But it sounds like a few of you had some serious bouts with Antibiotics as well.

So now, I eat mainly organic fruits and vegetables, oatmeal, fish, some whole grains, and nuts/nut butters. My digestion is still off. Stool is still loose and barely formed. I'm pissed about this because I've been eating really well. So I started DrNatura's Colonix program about a week ago, and it's going well. Nothing remarkable, but I'm regular and some stools have been well formed.

So I recommend that everyone pay close attention to your digestive health, because I feel strongly that this is where the key to SD lies. That is now what I'm basing everything on. I'm doing the Colon Cleanse and taking probiotics, while avoiding sugar, white flour, dairy, all meat except fish, and everything processed. I suggest you do the same. I'll update again when I have some news! Message me if you want to know more. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)