CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

chrisb1 Views: 8,701
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,556,604

Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

Hveragerthi,

you are of course at liberty to disagree, but that is how I overcame my own cancer, and have been free from cancer, or any re-occurrence of it, for nigh on thirty years.

"How do you explain all the people who eat well and live in pretty clean environments still getting cancer? You cannot just assume that they were somehow toxic".

Yes I can, because they are subjected to both endogenous as well exogenous toxins that accumulate within the body.

It is a constant battle to maintain an internally clean bodily environment, and where this is achieved by eating only when genuine hunger is present, with a natural plant-based diet that is properly combined; this minimizes if not eliminates the fermentation and putrefaction of foods within the digestive tract, therefore preventing metabolic toxemia.

In addition, periodic water-only-fasting will allow the body to not only keep on top of its elimination cycle, but also allow the body to rid itself of endogenous and exogenous toxins from the environment........the air we breathe, the water we drink, and food derived toxins in the way of chemicals they contain.

In this way, and with an optimized nutritional status, the body is immune to any disease.
Also, a judicious and daily exercise programme also helps enormously in the elimination cycle, and especially the lymph system via rebounding.

A toxemic-free body that is strong thru exercise at the cellular level, and is optimized nutritionally, is the hallmark of superior health par excellence.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)