CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

chrisb1 Views: 8,116
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,554,000

Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

For the three of who have so far disagreed with my post in this thread, I would like to make you aware of the following..............

The global improvement in the health of millions was achieved by both personal and environmental Hygiene; disease generally occurs only in unhygienic and filthy living conditions, with outbreaks such as cholera, typhoid, smallpox and so on.

If environmental conditions are hygienic, then disease does not "break out"; this was the case in the American Civil War, when injured/diseased soldiers who were treated Hygienically, had a much greater chance of survival than those treated conventionally or in any other way.

In the same way, if personal hygiene is exemplary by bathing/washing externally, then we are considered to be civilized, and if this personal hygiene is extended into our internal bodily environment, then disease cannot take a foothold: of any description.

I shall give you just one example.................

The year 1832, in New York City; Sylvester Graham launched an attack upon the false and prevailing beliefs of the time, that fruits and vegetables were the cause of Cholera, and to avoid it, the mainstream view was to eat plenty of meat and drink plenty of wine!!!

Graham's first observation of the effects of diet upon health were made in Philadelphia and related to the part a vegetable/fruit diet played in preventing cholera: a small sect of Bible Christians had migrated from England to Philadelphia. They abstained from all animal foods (flesh, eggs, milk, cheese etc) and from all condiments and stimulants. They used no tea, coffee, alcohol, or tobacco, and lived exclusively on a plant-based diet, which does not cause toxemia.
Ten years before Graham lectured in Philadelphia, the city had experienced a severe epidemic of cholera. The death rate was high.
Contrary to what was expected from the medical teachings of the time, not a single member of these Bible Christians Church contracted cholera.
It took another quarter of a century for the medical profession of the time to discard their false notions about vegetables and fruits being the cause of Cholera and conceded that Graham was right.

An internally clean environment will not allow the onset of disease: I can personally testify to that fact after recovering from Advanced Leukemia nigh on 30 years ago using Hygienic methods.

One of my early mentors, a qualified Hygienic Doctor, publicly challenged the Medical profession to inject him with the rabies virus, even offering an affidavit exonerating anyone from any blame if the worst were to happen: they declined, because they knew he was right.

Indeed I offer the same challenge to anyone to inject me with any virus of their choosing because I know it will have no effect on my health whatsoever.
I have been completely disease-free for 30 years and a totally recovered sufferer from cancer.

This is the truth of the matter, and nothing but nothing will ever change that, as I am a living testimony to my principles...........
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020103toxemia/02010301.html

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)