CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

Hveragerthi Views: 8,108
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,554,065

Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

Indeed I offer the same challenge to anyone to inject me with any virus of their choosing because I know it will have no effect on my health whatsoever.
I have been completely disease-free for 30 years and a totally recovered sufferer from cancer.

And Virginia Livingston-Wheeler was one of the researchers who was able to prove that cancers could be caused by a virus. How did this HEALTHY woman prove this? By taking a malignant tumor from a mouse, grinding it down and filtering the extract to only separate the virus then injecting herself with the virus. A malignant tumor developed at the injection site. She then cut out that tumor ground it down and filtered it then injected this back in to another HEALTHY mouse where the same cancer grew.

How many times do we hear people saying that they don't know how they got cancer because they thought they were healthy, ate healthy and lived a clean lifestyle? I don't know about you but I have heard it a lot of times. Immunity is a lot more complicated than most people realize.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)