CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

chrisb1 Views: 8,806
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,553,970

Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease

This might not be very popular, judging by the disagrees with Hveragerthi in this thread, but I am more inclined to agree with his views.

I do not doubt that cancer can be caused by a virus, but we are forgetting that there are many carcinogens other than viruses and multiple causes of cancer.

Where I agree with Hveragerthi is that cancer most definitely is NOT a defence mechanism: this idea/concept is paradoxical and illogical: defence against what exactly?

Cancer is a dis-ease; in other words, the body is not "at-ease" with itself, and where its biochemistry has malfunctioned in the replication of some of the trillions of cells within the body.
This is demonstrated by abnormal growths and effusions which may be either benign or malignant.

The concept that I adhere to considers that any abnormal growths such as tumors/boils/acne/cysts/itis' (meaning inflammation) and so on, are the products of one thing and one thing only: internal toxemia. This in turn is the failure of the body to cope with either endogenous or exogenous toxins that have been allowed to accumulate within itself either thru enervation (a lowered state of vitality) or a diminished digestive capacity.
This produces toxemia thru the fermentation and or the putrefaction of foods within the digestive tract.

We should also bear in mind that the body is in a constant state of nutrition and drainage 24/7, awake or asleep, and in many cases drainage cannot "keep-up", producing toxemia.
This then leads on to the seven stages of cancer and all other chronic disease...............
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1491699#i

The prevention of chronic disease is really quite simple and uncomplicated: be free from toxemia and support the health of the body via a nutrient-dense plant-based diet which in turn supports an extremely powerful immune system.
In this scenario, viruses cannot take a hold within the body, as full immunity has been achieved within a toxemic-free body.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)