CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

jogi54 Views: 28,556
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,534,006

Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

hi falconthresh,

first, I don't have any real health problem like HIV or cancer. But I don't believe in the most doctors, because they are stupid as well as they want to earn money...

I found Bob Beck, and I m investigating, which part of the protocol helps in which case. Bob Beck has told us between the lines a lot, but you must understand, what he wanted to tell us.

1.) for herpes I have a nice experience with the beck zapper.

In Germany, we can buy a Beck zapper combined with the Beck CES - and there are added some ear clambs.

Once I had an herpes out break and normal medication didn t work within a week. So I thought, the virus must be killed - best way in this case is by currant. So I used the zapper with the ear clamps left and right the herpes for 10 minutes only in the evening. In the morning, the herpes was nearly gone - I didn t anything to find out what will happen. 36 hours after I used the zapper, the skin was fully healed.

now for short
2. magnet pulser helps really in case of tooth root infections very well. my advice, how it worked: 20 pulses to the place of infection, every hour for 5 hours, afterwards twice daily 20 pulses for minimum 21 day - i did it 30 days with fully success

3. on a lateral pharyngitis, using CS was very fast helpful, worked as well within 36 hours, using cs 50ml / 20ppm every 12 hours.
BUT !!! Very important. dont drink and eat anything (strictly) prior you take CS and dont eat and drink anything after you took CS - otherwise it will not work correct!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)