CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

longyang Views: 31,938
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,621

Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

Hi,

I was infected with HIV virus about 5 years ago.

The first viral load test after infection and sever illness has the highest number , then gradually drop to undetected level after few months on HIV drugs. It remained at undetected level and my health was gradually recovered .

2 years ago , I decided to stop taking the drugs due to concern about the long term side effect, although I felt good and healthy when on HIV drugs.

Initially, I search for immunity boosting nutritional supplements, like transfer factor, garlic extracts, olive leave extracts, and too many more to mention.

Since then, my viral load has gradualluy increase and T-cell count is dropping.

Although I feel healthy and live in a healthy life style ( which I explain in my early mails ), I start to concern that the virus will over power me one day . So I begin using OPC, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , H2O2, Zapper then BB protocol kits.

The point is :
My viral load has remained stable for about 3000-5000 for the last 12 months.
After 2 months on BB protocol ,it jumps up to 22000.

From my test results which I have for the last 5 years, I do beleive that they are a useful way to monitor my HIV health status.
( BTW, I live in Australia. )

About my health:
I am still in poorer health with respect to before I started the BB protocol. I have less energy and feel confuse.....Is it due to detox effect? Maybe?

Many guys in these forums suggested me not to quit. I decided to use it for 6 months and review the plan.

I speak from my own experience and I am not an HIV expert.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)