CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Add oleander!

rifestudy123 Views: 28,252
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,737

Re: Add oleander!

Dont give up yet. Follow the advice i gave u in the earlier email. Sometimes it takes a ton of research, a lot of trail and error, and finding the right people to get your cure.
A few years back i had a really bad case of warts. I saw many doctors, did every treatment (including all the natural ones and ones i read here), spent hours and hours researching, and thousands of dollars. These warts lasted over two years and i though i would never get rid of them. Then one day i read a post on cuzezone about using h202 on them and i got rid of all of them in a week and they never came back.
To think two years of suffering and wasting time on stuff that didnt work and all i needed was some 35% food grade h2o2 (cost about $15) and they'd be gone in a week.
I wish someone had told me right away then the problem would have seemed like nohing. But in those years of researching i learned sooooo much about health and my body. I understand how herbs work, which ones i need, etc etc. and i'm the healthist i've ever been. And now i can use this to help others.
My point is their is a way to get rid of HIV (look at Magic Johnson) but it may not be easy. Its all about how bad you want it.
Curezone is a good place to start as their are some very smart people on here, but you'll also get a lot of bad infomation on here. People mean well but they just dont know the answer sometimes.
'Take everything with a grain of salt' and learn as much as you can. When something doesnt work learn why it didnt. When something does learn why its working.
The guy (Hv) in the Truth in Medicine forum can give you some good advice on herbs, go there and ask. And also follow what i said in my earlier email.

"Problems only exist because we lack the knowledge to solve them. Find the knowledge and your problem will go away."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)