CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Add oleander!

longyang Views: 28,658
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,535,638

Re: Add oleander!

Hi,

I did take the OPC herbal cancer cure from South Africa for about 6 months, but there was no improvements in my test results for viral load and T-cells count.

I was told that these are mild toxic herbs which can "kill" virus , but will not cause harm to human body?
If it is toxic, is it wise to take for long term to supress the HIV virus?

The points are:
1. There is no REAL HIV cure in main stream medicine and alternative medicine, including Beck protocol,
2. All these drugs or herbs are only able to supress the virus and they all have long term side effects ( I am talking about taking them for life time ).

I understand that these herbs or drugs are good for those who have AIDS and in poor health. They need these medicines/herbs to save their life.
For a HIV+ but rather healthy person, should I avoid taking them for their long term?

Either way, we are making mainstream medicine industry or alternative industry rich??

When I first read about Dr Bob Beck on " HIV can be cured in 3 weeks " by using his protocol 4 months ago from the internet, I asked myself why it takes me 5 years to find it out when he has the cure since mid-1990. Why nobody in the HIV community in Australia has ever mention about it? I thought I have found my saver after 5 years of searching for the cure.

However, after over 2 months of using it, I realise the truth is far from that. It may help me to supress the virus if I use it regulary for life. However, just like all those drugs and herbs, it is not a cure as such. But at least it is not toxic but time consuming to use it.

We will never win, until a real cure is found. At that time, all these mutli-billon mainstream and alternative industry will have to be closed down. So in reality, a real cure may be already exist, but it will not be released to the public for financial reason........... That is life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)