CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

Views: 10,025
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,000

Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

Thanks for both of your responses.

Parasites: Yes, I have done extensive parasite killing routines- humaworm and others.

I have alkalized my blood with fresh vegetable juices. Never affected my skin.

I have been to mostly alternative doctors, so they have not been dispensing drugs. This is why I say that alternative medicine has failed me. I have done countless alternative treatments- homeopathy, herbs, chinese herbs, accupuncture, kinesiology, meditation, hypnosis, NLP, EFT, etc, etc...

It could be ichthyosis, I'm not sure.

The worst part is- even if this skin condition would have ever gone away, I would still be stuck with unthinkable disfiguration to my face. My face is so utterly scarred, that I cannot even look at my face in the mirror. I am a monster. Nobody should be inflicted with this kind of suffering.

I had already spent over 7,000 on scar treatments/sugeries during somewhat of a very short lull in the skin dryness/infection (all the other symptoms were the same).

After $7000 in treatments (subscision, needling, laser, etc) and years of rubbing essential oils, using a Bioptron (linear polarised light), etc, etc...the scars are worse than ever. They grow deeper with each passing year. Obviously, they are permanent. The only thing that will remove these scars is death.

Anyways, my mind is made up. Life just isn't for me. Holistic/natural medicine has been a complete and total failure.

I have no money, no energy, no desire, and no spirit to look for any more "cures" when I know that they don't exist for what I am battling.

It's not a big thing, really. Everyone dies, I've just decided that I'm going to do it a little sooner. Why prolong the suffering. Suffering is worse than death.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)