CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

Views: 9,954
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,440,906

Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

that is terrible
i don't know if you're a man or a woman, but this way of living, without ones face and no hope of getting better is hell. i understand you want it to be over.
i'm curious to know if the skin problem came suddenly 10 years ago from out of nowhere, or was it something that came out in modest rashes now and again before that.

if there is still a spark in you that wants to get better, i can only offer what came to me when reading your post. it could be parasites, there are so many types and they can be hard to get rid of, this could explain why you have not experienced relief or improvement. parasites can cause rare and severe ailments.

Together with anti parasite you could also reflect upon what happened in your life ten years ago, when the whole thing started, what psychologically made you accessible for such a horrible suffering. Thirdly applying urine to your skin could alleviate your pain, also drinking it could do do good.

dying is something we should all try once in our life
i wish you peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)