CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

BlackThorn Views: 9,753
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,016

Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

I have tried alot of different things for my skin as well in the past 3 years. Liver Flushing would have to be on the top of the list. There are different variations out there. Try them and see what works for you. An easy one is the dr. sutter coke flush. look it up on his forum. If I were you I would do the flush on a daily basis or every other day followed by a series of enemas the morning after. Also do Epsom Salts baths on a daily basis. you can look that up as well. Castor oil pack over the liver area as well daily or every other day. Doesn;t seem like much but it really helps. And believe it or not applying urine on the infected area helps as well. the older the better. Don't drive yourself crazy with the diet. just try not to eat anything packaged or fried or fast food..stuff like that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)