CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

jaymovez Views: 10,221
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,016

Re: Re: sick and tired-intractable skin condition

I totally feel your pain... and to be honest I have had times of weakness where I thought death would be an easier than to live like this.
You have a more serious case of Acne than I, however, I completely understand all of those frustrations and emotional pains.
I'm also in a similar situation as you. I'm 21 years old, and I've also been trying everything, dropped out of college, and am quite lonely. I have felt a strong temptation to end my life as well.

But I will never give up... I will not let something so stupid take my life. YOU are being controlled by IT! Don't let IT consume your LIFE! YOU can control your life!
Scars can and will heal if given a chance. There is always an answer!

What the hell kind of a naturopath did you see that says something is incurable??!! Live with it?? BS!
NOTHING is incurable! Even CANCER...

Holistic healing has not failed you...
You have failed yourself and your family, if you give up now.
If you do not believe you can heal holistically, than how else would you think of doing it? Modern medicine would love to shove some Antibiotics in you. You have no other option, holistic healing is the ONLY thing that will heal you.

Do you live with your family? For me, the only thing that has kept me fighting is the thought of my family's pain and the thought of letting down my future wife and kids. Think about your future family. Are they not worth fighting for?

We are social beings... being depreived so much of it makes people suicidal. For now please stay with your family, those who you know that don't mind your situation. I will never stop fighting it, and I will always look for the answer to my acne, but for now I am slowly trying to learn to live and be happy even in this situation. Imagine if you accomplish that? Nothing else can touch you in life.

Here is a great poem that I love to read in times of weakness. Remember "Tomorrow is what you BELIEVE TODAY" ( Dr. Schulze )

Don't Quit (By Edgar A. Guest)

When Things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and debts are high,
And you want to Smile but have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he'd stuck it out,
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You might succeed with another blow.

Often the struggler has given up,
When he might captured the victor's cup.
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown,

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)