CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Basic Program/IP Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Views: 3,039
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,422,655

Re: The Basic Program/IP Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Hi again - I just spent some time reading through some of your links above.

I can tell you that there is no way I can follow all of this - it is impossible - I must start out slowly with a protocol that doesn't have a million things to do in it -

I am trying to eat the produce I now have in my fridge before I start so that when I do start I will have all the supplies and be ready to go with a minimal plan that will not overwhelm me -

This has to be simplified for me in the beginning and then I can add to it as I go on. I am being honest with you -

What do you think I should start with other than the juicing - I do want to take a parasite cleanse and any other but the extent of the program you outlined in red is just not possible for me to follow.

Also, I do not live in horrible New Jersey - I did for a while and that is when we all got sick - I got insomnia the very first night I slept there and within a week of no sleep I almost ended up in the hospital - I abhore that state.

I live in Florida and I just love it here but unfortunately I cannot enjoy it because of my health.

So, Uny, how should I start out??

Thanks - AK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)