CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Views: 2,972
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,873

Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Hi Uny (I see that is how you are addressed):

Well, again thank you for all the input.

I did read a few of the links on the cayenne and have been taking it for about 4 days now and I truly see a difference in the pain that has been in my stomach since that idiot doctor did the endoscopy - sorry, but my hatred for the medical profession in this country is something borne from experience, family experience and death and much more!!!!!!! It will never change.

Anyway, I think it is important to know that I am a female who is 59 years old. I did buy a huge bag of carrots and beets at Whole Foods - It will take me a little bit to organize and implement a true program from morning to bedtime, because I am trying to get my fatigue taken care of but, I WILL DO IT - I am a very stubborn Taurus and do not give up easily once I put my mind to something.

I wish I could show you the five photos on the photocopy of the results that werre given to me but, over the years, I have done more reading than posting on CZ and so don't know if it can be done.

I do want to mention also that my stomach becomes so quickly full and bloated when I eat even just a little and I cannot eat any more - I should be half the weight I am considering what I eat but it will happen. I guess that is the gastritis?

Also, my vitamin D (hydroxy 25) in November of 2008 was upwards of 38 (and that was taking 5,000 units of vitamin D3 a day) - I subsequently stopped, preferring to get the D3 from the sun instead and like I said, was shocked to see that even with every day in the sun for 2 months, it WENT DOWN - but DID go up from 27 which was a test done in January 2009 to the current 28.8.
----------------------------------
You ask: Questions: since blood from the esophagus, stomach, and most of the upper intestinal tract usually appears as "coffee grounds" in the fecal mattter, I need to ask if you have you seen any "coffee grounds" or other evidence of blood in your stools recently?

I always check the toilet after having a BM - well, I cannot honestly say I have seen anything like coffe grounds before however, several weeks ago I had a tough BM and when I finished I looked and was shocked to see at the edge of all the fecal matter (which was not formed because I take vitamin c and some Ionic Fizz to have BM's) I saw a clot of blood that was about 1 inch in diameter and very bright red blood. I was shocked and when I used the paper again did not find blood either from the recturm or vaginal. I took a photo and discussed it with my doctor yesterday on the phone - she thinks it is a hemmoroidal (sp?) tear which it might very well be. Then about several days later another blood clot appeared after a BM but this one was smaller and not bright red but rather a muted red.
--------------------------------
You say: Hydrocortisone makes your stomach and intestines more susceptible to the irritating effects of alcohol, aspirin, and certain Arthritis medications. This effect increases your risk of ulcers.

I do NOT take drugs either by prescription or over the counter other than my Armour Thyroid, a necessary blood pressure pill until I can get my BP to normal, and the hydrocortisone which is not a drug but rather a hormone. Also, I am not a drinker, just a rare bottle of beer or glass of red wine, but not a lover of alchohol - just socially.

However, I used to take a big strength of aspirin every day, as they constatnly tell you, for protection of the heart - I did this for several years but stopped around the beginning of 2007. I am sure this aspirin every day did damage.
----------------------------------------
You say: Your doctor may tell you to use an antacid between meals to protect your stomach from getting an ulcer.

I have never taken antacids in my life and never will!
-------------------------------------------

Lastly, I was never told by the doctor that I had " bleeding ulcers " because I never went back for a subsequent follow-up visit as requested, as the endoscopy. Reason for this was that prior to going for the endoscopy I called twice and asked how much it would cost because I had no insurance and had to know the cost. Well, both times they quoted me a reasonble figure which I could pay.

After the endoscopy, I started getting bills for 5 times the amount originall told and which I paid immediately on my visit for the endoscopy. Well,, I have made a thousand phone calls and refuse to pay what they are now asking for. She proceeds to tell me that the amount I paid, which is what they quoted me, was for, (in her words "verbatum") the procedure - then she went on to explain "being put on the gurney for the procedure"...

Can you believe this??? What I would like to express I cannot on this forum - it would be deleted but I think you understand . So, I never had a follow-up and thus we are assuming the bleeding has to be from the stomach.

-----------------

OK - I guess that's it for now - I will start my juicing tomorrow - I read on one of Dr. Schultz's papers about a woman in ICU who was told she needed a blood transfusion but did not want one - she asked for 24 hours - Dr. Schulz juiced carrots, beets and I think something else for her - took the containers to the hospital where she was and had her drink all the juices he had made for her all day long into the night. Then, he states, that the next day her hemoglobin came back sky high, higher than a man's.

I will sign off for now and am willing to start cleansing - I will follow your guidance - again, I so much appreciate all your help.

And, by the way, what's with the "sarcastic" remark to me from "healingwithhishands" or whatever that name is.? My god, is that really necessary? It certainly makes you hesitate to post anything.

AK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)