CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

unyquity Views: 3,056
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,421,178

Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Hi Uny (I see that is how you are addressed): Uny, Unyquity, "hey you" - I respond to 'most anything :)

Well, again thank you for all the input. You're welcome

I did read a few of the links on the cayenne and have been taking it for about 4 days now and I truly see a difference in the pain I hope you've stopped taking capsules (they are not NEARLY as effective), and that you're sure the cayenne you're taking is organic.  Non-organic herbs are grown in third-world countries and generally doused with DDT and other pesticides, then redoused with MORE pesticides (and possibly irradiated) when they hit our customs docks...that's around 95% of ALL herbs on the market in the US.  Our alternative world is just as bastardized as the allopathic world.  The last thing on earth you want to do is stuff your stomach with an herb that's laden with carcinogens!  that has been in my stomach since that idiot doctor did the endoscopy - sorry, but my hatred for the medical profession in this country is something borne from experience, family experience and death and much more!!!!!!! It will never change.  That's perfectly alright; "they" destroyed my mother with psych-drugs (and left her alive to live in sheer hell & misery).  I'm none too fond of them myself!

Anyway, I think it is important to know that I am a female who is 59 years old. I did buy a huge bag of carrots and beets at Whole Foods GREAT! - It will take me a little bit to organize and implement a true program from morning to bedtime, because I am trying to get my fatigue taken care of but, I WILL DO IT - I am a very stubborn Taurus and do not give up easily once I put my mind to something. Wow, a stubborn Taurus...now THAT's someone that WILL "get 'er done"!  Good for you.  It'll be great to get your "true program" decided upon and worked out.

I wish I could show you the five photos on the photocopy of the results that werre given to me but, over the years, I have done more reading than posting on CZ and so don't know if it can be done. I don't need to see the pictures, what the doc reported is clear enough.

I do want to mention also that my stomach becomes so quickly full and bloated when I eat even just a little and I cannot eat any more - I should be half the weight I am considering what I eat but it will happen. I guess that is the gastritis?  I don't think so (well, the gastitis is a symptom) - that's likely the hydrocortisone and the fact that you desperately need a seriously thorough colon cleanse.  It's normal to have 3-5 bowel movements daily...and the fact that you have a hiatal hernia and all kinds of various/nagging symptoms is indicative of the "main tubing" being toxically slugglish and impacted.  The key to health really IS a health colon.  Every time you've eaten ANYthing with a toxin in it, a very thin layer of mucous was made by your intestinal tract to capture the the poison so it wouldn't assimilate.  That'd be great IF we were pooping 5x a day (like every other animal in nature that lives in the wild), but our colon is compromised from the minute we started on solid food (which is when we STOPPED having 5 bms a day and generally went to one a day or less).  So all those captured poisons and mucous build-up in the colon, constricting all the tubing (and all that putrefying, acid, toxin-laden junk) gives off LOTS of gas...putting UPward pressure on all the tubing on top of it (that's basically what causes bloating and hiatal hernias).  But the worse thing?  Every bit of food and water that gets assimilate has to soak through all that putrefying poisonous filth before it assimilates...hence one assimilates VERY little of what they eat, and everything they eat actually poisons their body.  And all that's assimilated heads DIRECTLY to the liver (so it burdens the liver too).

Also, my vitamin D (hydroxy 25) in November of 2008 was upwards of 38 (and that was taking 5,000 units of vitamin D3 a day) - I subsequently stopped, preferring to get the D3 from the sun instead and like I said, was shocked to see that even with every day in the sun for 2 months, it WENT DOWN - but DID go up from 27 which was a test done in January 2009 to the current 28.8.  We can change the results on ANY test by taking unnatural drugs or unnatural supplements (there's nothing natural about synthetic vitamin D supplements, sorry).  If one takes insulin, it changes the blood sugar levels...but it does NOT heal the pancreas, nor does it stop one from developing EVERY symptom and horrendous result of diabetes.  All it's doing is changing the level of Vitamin D in your bloodstream....that doesn't mean you won't have symptoms of a lack of Vitamin D.  The same is true of changing your hormone levels with Hydrocortisone ...it doesn't heal your adrenal issues (it just slaps a big ole piece of duct tape over the symptoms...and ALWAYS makes the situation worse that it was).  Like I mentioned, IF your kidneys & liver were fully functioning, the sunlight (especially in TX) would provide you ample Vitamin D.  That the sunlight didn't raise your blood level indicates your liver & kidneys are compromised...it doesn't mean you need a supplement (but that's what the scamming b*stards in "alternative medicine" want you to believe).  It sells millions of dollars of supplements, but it doesn't heal ANYbody.
----------------------------------
You ask: Questions: since blood from the esophagus, stomach, and most of the upper intestinal tract usually appears as "coffee grounds" in the fecal mattter, I need to ask if you have you seen any "coffee grounds" or other evidence of blood in your stools recently?

I always check the toilet after having a BM - well, I cannot honestly say I have seen anything like coffe grounds before however, several weeks ago I had a tough BM and when I finished I looked and was shocked to see at the edge of all the fecal matter (which was not formed because I take vitamin c and some Ionic Fizz to have BM's) I saw a clot of blood that was about 1 inch in diameter and very bright red blood. I was shocked and when I used the paper again did not find blood either from the recturm or vaginal. I took a photo and discussed it with my doctor yesterday on the phone - she thinks it is a hemmoroidal (sp?) tear which it might very well be. Then about several days later another blood clot appeared after a BM but this one was smaller and not bright red but rather a muted red. Blood that looks like blood is from the lower intestines or colon.  Blood from your upper GI or stomach looks like coffee grounds.
--------------------------------
You say: Hydrocortisone makes your stomach and intestines more susceptible to the irritating effects of alcohol, aspirin, and certain arthritis medications. This effect increases your risk of ulcers.  That was a quote from a pharmceutical website (drugs.com, if I remember right) - 'sorry I didn't note that.

I do NOT take drugs either by prescription or over the counter other than my Armour Thyroid, a necessary blood pressure pill until I can get my BP to normal, and the hydrocortisone which is not a drug but rather a hormone. 'Sorry to be the one to have to tell you, but hydrocortisone most definitely IS a "drug" :( :( :( 

A drug used to relieve the symptoms of certain hormone shortages and to suppress an immune response.
www.mdanderson.org/patients_public/about_cancer/display.cfm (from another website: Hydrocortisone requires a prescription, and is sold under the brand name Cortef, as well as the generic names such as “Hydrocortone”)  It's not a 'natural' hormone; it's a synthetic copy AND it's a steroid...it's very dangerous and I already listed all the major side effects...including causing stomach ulcers.  You've been lied to if you've been told it's a simple, natural hormone.  Read through this to see all the horrendous effects it has on the body as a whole: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol  (My cousin is an RN and her husband is a pharmacist :)  Also, I am not a drinker, just a rare bottle of beer or glass of red wine, but not a lover of alchohol - just socially. Moderation is ALWAYS the key.

However, I used to take a big strength of aspirin every day, as they constatnly tell you, for protection of the heart - I did this for several years but stopped around the beginning of 2007. I am sure this aspirin every day did damage. Your stomach would have repaired itself from aspirin damage LONG before now (if your body was in a good state of health)
----------------------------------------
You say: Your doctor may tell you to use an antacid between meals to protect your stomach from getting an ulcer.

I have never taken antacids in my life and never will! That's great - but they likely would have prevented you from developing ulcers from the HC (hydrocortisone).
-------------------------------------------

Lastly, I was never told by the doctor that I had " bleeding ulcers " because I never went back for a subsequent follow-up visit as requested, as the endoscopy. Reason for this was that prior to going for the endoscopy I called twice and asked how much it would cost because I had no insurance and had to know the cost. Well, both times they quoted me a reasonble figure which I could pay.

After the endoscopy, I started getting bills for 5 times the amount originall told and which I paid immediately on my visit for the endoscopy. Well,, I have made a thousand phone calls and refuse to pay what they are now asking for. She proceeds to tell me that the amount I paid, which is what they quoted me, was for, (in her words "verbatum") the procedure - then she went on to explain "being put on the gurney for the procedure"...

Can you believe this??? What I would like to express I cannot on this forum - it would be deleted but I think you understand .Yes, I fully understand...one of the reasons I have this forum is to enlighten folks to the evils of allopathic and alternative medicine.  So, I never had a follow-up and thus we are assuming the bleeding has to be from the stomach. Hmmm, but your report said nothing about bleeding, it did say you had an inflammation that presents itself as red tissue, and you report no evidence of upper GI blood in your stools.

-----------------

OK - I guess that's it for now - I will start my juicing tomorrow - I read on one of Dr. Schultz's papers about a woman in ICU who was told she needed a blood transfusion but did not want one - she asked for 24 hours - Dr. Schulz juiced carrots, beets and I think something else for her - took the containers to the hospital where she was and had her drink all the juices he had made for her all day long into the night. Then, he states, that the next day her hemoglobin came back sky high, higher than a man's.  That's correct!  And I think you will feel much better when you start juicing beets & carrots (assuming you can assimilate the nutrition).  Just so you know, having studied Dr. Schulze the way I have, he liked put several tablespoons of Superfood in every jar of that juice, too! (maybe not, but it's definitely likely).  You just get that ole Champion dusted off (so you can get all the nutrition and enzymes for all the trouble you're going to) and you'll likely be feeling a bit more energetic real soon.  (Dr. Schulze uses a Champion, too).

I will sign off for now and am willing to start cleansing - I will follow your guidance - again, I so much appreciate all your help. Just let me know when you're ready to order what you need, and I'll get you a list of things I think you need and we'll take it from there.  You're more than welcome.

And, by the way, what's with the "sarcastic" remark to me from "healingwithhishands" or whatever that name is.? My god, is that really necessary? It certainly makes you hesitate to post anything.  I'm sure it's one of those "computer monitor cyber things" :( healinginhisWings is lady (about your age) that I would call "an innocent".  She's not jaded or sarcastic in any way, and one of the most sincere people I know.  She was likely just trying to indicate it was sweet of you to be so kind & appreciative.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think she has a sarcastic bone in her body.

Blankets of blessings, AK...HEAL ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (7)