CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Views: 3,401
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,419,817

Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Hello - I am replying to your post as best I can.
====================
""Do you have a juicer? If so what kind? ""

Yes, I have a Breville which is the newest and an old Champion which I do not use.
--------------------------------------
""you say the pictures were "all red", I assume this means you've been told you have a bleeding ucler. (???) I'm going to continue with that assumption.""

I always get a copy of any tests from doctors, including cd's of the films - well, the report I have was mailed to me from the doctor - it has 5 images on the paper - they appear light red.

The 1st one states under the picture:
Medium hiatal hernia
The 2nd one states: Gastro-esophageal junction
The 3rd one states: Narrow band image
The 4th one states: Ulcers in the stomach body
The 5th one states: Ulcers in the stomach body

Then they go on to say:

During the procedure we found the following:

Normal mucosa in the duodenum (biopsy)
Ulcers in the stomach body (biopsy)
Erythema in the antrum compatible with gastritis (biopsy)
Medium hiatal hernia
Normal mucosa in the esophagus (biopsy and dilation)
Otherwise normal EGD to second part of the duodenum
-------------------------------------------

You say: ""Get outside barefoot and in the sun 2x daily for at least 15 minutes per session.""

Well, I live in Florida and was taking vitamin D supplements for some time because I was always too sick to really enjoy the pool here, the sun, etc. Well, for the last two months I have sunned in the pool on a float, 1/2 an hour on each side - I am tanning but my purpose was to really raise my vitamin D from 27 to way up - well I had these blood tests taken about a week ago (I belong to Life Extension - and I have no insurance, but their blood tests are a fraction of what you would pay through a doctor - I hate them all ((doctors)), but that's a long story) and my vitamin D went from 27 to : "Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 28.8 Low ng/mL 32.0-100.0" - at least it is going up but it is still low and I was thinking of perhaps taking vitamin D supplements again.
--------------------------------------------------------

Briefly, I have been on bio-identical hormones on and off for several years - my levels were so very low, of course.

And I have been taking Hydrocortisone (which is a hormone) for adrenal fatigue - I also take Armour thyroid and have a phone consult appointment with my doc in Colorado tomorrow. She started in conventional medicine/research but has gone over to alternative.

I have been following alternative medicine for years but never follow through with my protocols - and of course if you do not integrate or keep up with anything, you will never see results. I think also there might be a parasite problem but I will not bore you with the details of why I think this. It is too lengthy, right now, to explain.

Also, I am not vegan but vegetarian - however, in the last few months I have had a desire for meat but will only eat the grass fed, organic chopped sirloin from Whole Foods a few times a month. There are those that keep pushing me to eat meat saying that is why I am sick and then you look at the millions of vegetarians all around the world including here in the U.S. who are perfectly healthy.

And, I have had colonics over the years as recently as one month ago but cannot afford them anymore. I also had a couple of tests run by Genova Labs for heavy metals and was shocked at how high some metals like cadmium were in my body. I followed with quite a few chelation treatments which brought their levels down but not completely. Cannot have any more treatments - cannot afford them any more.

As for juicing, it is very tiresome when you are already fatigued but, I will do my best.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I wanted to fill you in with as much info as I could.

Thank you - I will have to read all those links at some other time - I have copied them into a file and will read them one at a time.

If you have any other advice or suggestions please feel free to send them on - again, many thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)