CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Basic Program/IP Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Views: 3,019
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,422,655

Re: The Basic Program/IP Re: Thoughts, clues, questions & info ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE...ARRGHH!!Re: For #34548 - Re: For Unyquity.......

Hi: Thanks for all the info - Wow - I really need to read all of this carefully and try to digest it all.

I can tell you now there are things I will not/cannot do such as enemas because I cannot move very well - was in a car accident last August and they totalled my car and since then I have become a cripple with all the muscles in my body and, I am overweight on top of that so, enemas are pretty much out right now.

Also, where is the "storefront" ??

Let me read all of this and make notes on what I know I CAN do and start from there.

I look forward to the cleanses - have been wanting to do a liver cleanse for the longest time and, oh, I do have charcoal caps. Haven't used them yet ....

So, I hope to finish reading all this today - thanks again ..AK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)