CureZone   Log On   Join
Daddy................

AngelofEventide Views: 22,700
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,320,216

Daddy................

Ok, I'm sorry, pregnant or not, you need to get your wife into a new doc, if the old one is not helping and you need to do it asap, even if you have to physically carry her there. You say you are worried and I'm sure you are, but you both are being very blase' about this. Your wife doesn't like drinking water. Well I don't like eating healthy but guess what? I know she is hormonal right now and that may make her irrational at times, but since you say you know this is serious, physically take her to a doctor who will listen to you. A G.I.? Maybe, but any good OBGYN who is obviously familiar with ocnstiptation with pregnancy should be able to know what to do. I agree with trying colonics. Your wife can read something bad about everythign single thing in the world, if she searches hard enough for it on the net. The thing is, and I'm certainly no doctor, but if it were me, (and I've had colonics before), I would much rather take my change with a colonic, then not having it and still not being able to defecate. Just to let you know, in case you are unsure, a healthy person should have a bowel movement three times a day, every day. I know so many people who have them only once or twice a week and think this is normal. It's not normal people! You need to be going at least twice a day and better off three - preferably at least once after each meal.

I'm going to be blunt and I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it may call for it. Get your wife off her ass NOW, even if you are vacation and get her into a new doctor who will help her, and/or get her a colonic. At the very least, call a colonic practitioner and tell them your concern and ask if it's safe to get them. And one is not enough. She will probably need 3 or 4 to start.

Water. Even if you have to sit in front of her each time, make her drink water and watch if you have to, as she's drinking it, to make sure she's drinking it. I'm sorry, but this is absolutely assanine and immature that she just doesn't like to drink water so she's not going to do it. Basically, she's dehydrating herself and your child. And when you boil it down, her kind of reasoning is selfish and dangerous.

I am an infertile woman. My husband and I have been trying for over 3 years to get pregnant. You and your wife are so lucky and she should but busting her butt to do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby. Cherish this little miracle and have her do whatever it takes to keep her child healthy and full-term. Doing thing like not drinking water is not only putting herself in danger, but your child as well.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)