CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant wife 5 weeks without bowel movement!

Daddy2B Views: 22,915
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,315,145

Re: Pregnant wife 5 weeks without bowel movement!

***first thing she needs to do is start drinking water. lots of it. everyday. all day. and dont give me this sh*t about her 'hating' to drink water. would she 'hate' to have pregnancy complications that could threaten her life or the life of her child? i know i would.

I'm all over her case about the water and don't take no for answer, now. She's been doing things her way and I've let her, and now we're here. So she drinks at least 2 liters a day now.

***add a little electrolyte to all her water. some good Sea Salt and a bit of potassium citrate. and a squirt of lemon is she likes that. ALL former meth addicts are mineral depleted in a massive way.
the best thing i can recommend to remineralize is fresh juice everyday. apple/spinach/lemon juice would be fantastic. fresh made, not store bought. i would also recommend a good multi like this one

Interesting suggestion. Not sure where to get the potassium citrate..have her drink some Pedialyte maybe?...

***make no mistake about this, your wife has a SERIOUS problem and needs help. you REALLY need to address this. her bowels are in need of real care.

I know it's serious! I'm doing everything I can to stay level headed and not FREAK OUT!! That's why I'm here and all over the web trying to get info, on the phone talking to whoever will listen, etc etc. Not getting any real help from the medical community and I don't know what to do...

***do you have an ND in your area you can go to? i would start asking around because the doctors will start pushing for horrible things like colestomy bags at some point and trust me you dont want that. its a road you dont want to go down.

They already have her taking PolyEthylene Glycol, I just want them to do a manual disimpaction, but the GI she was referred to I guess is on vacation and would rather just have her assistant RX her drugs. I'd be willing to do the disimpaction for her myself or for her to go get colonic irrigation already...but she's not okay with either

***also look into iodine. ask on the Iodine forum. i can guarantee you this person needs iodine. i am not one of those 'gosh, massive doses of Iodine cure everything!' types. but in this situation i can pretty much guarantee she needs it.

I've had her taking Iodoral for a few weeks now.

***good luck to you.

Thank you for taking to the time to share your thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)