CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Go to the Emergency Room

Daddy2B Views: 22,961
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,315,141

Re: Go to the Emergency Room

***This doesn't seem possible, something doesn't add up. Even if she is exaggerating it's a bad situation.

Before this I never would have thought it possible either.

***This is one of the few times that I recommend going to the hospital emergency room. NOW. Go NOW. Your baby could be permanently damaged because of this.

I sent her to the ER room at about 4 weeks. They basically said that there was really nothing they could do (can't x-ray etc) because she was pregnant and told her to take stool softeners and use fleet enemas. She has been taking stool softeners for weeks now and the fleet enemas do nothing.

***I hope your wife is not obsessed with body building so that it affects the development of your child. A body building forum is not the best place to get this sort of advice, and you baby needs more than Curezone right now.

Right, she's not into body building. It might be a body building forum, but it's home to some very bright and knowledgeable people.

***Your baby could end up "challenged for life" from fetal nutrient deficiency.
I'm already riding this train of thought, and I'm doing everything I can: researching, talking to holistic doctors on the phone, etc etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)