CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

peachblossom Views: 9,231
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,120,022

Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

Just an update.

I ran out of my favorite oil I was using a few weeks ago, then tried to use another "extra virgin" olive oil because they were out of stock of the oil I was seeking. The replacement oil was rather neutral and mild, smelled and tasted differently.

Very disappointing results; lots of scaling and the SD problems were pretty much back in full force all over my face.

Today I believe I found the original oil again. It is an "ecological" extra virgin oil of Italian origin under the particular supermarket chain's own brand. New label though. Now the label advertises this oil as having "an intense fruitiness with a marked peppery aftertaste". Never thought of that before but yes, that's how it can be described.

Maybe the very type of "extra virgin olive oil" is extremely significant? In any event I have great hopes to get rid of the problems again, now that I found an oil that tastes and smells just like the oil that worked so great before. The other alternative would be that the cure simply doesn't work anymore for me.

I'll keep you updated about the results. I've been essentially SD-free for the last six months now and got quite addicted to this life...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)