CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

peachblossom Views: 9,476
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,161,783

Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

Hi again! Yes, the oil massage method described seems similar. Maybe there are significant differences in the small details? Who knows.

I tried to decribe the details of the procedure I've found successful as true as possible, hoping that someone could replicate the good results.

It still works after some four months. If I begin to become sloppy, skipping more than a few days of the routine, the problems come back. So it is obviously not a "cure" but only a remedy. As such, it beats all other things I've tried over the years so who's complaining... if it keeps you problem free then there is not much of a problem is there?

I've had some people trying to address me in private messages, unfortunately you seem to have blocked responses somehow so it has not been possible for me to answer you.

Some of the more recent findings:

- Concerning my implicit recommendations of red wine as part of my remedy. Unfounded recommendation: use decent quality red bottled wine, rather than the more inexpensive boxed wines. Maybe I drink more of the boxed red wines who knows... :) Anyway, the boxed wines seem to contain more of sulphuric compounds as perservatives, I'm speculating this could have a negative effect on my SD, offsetting the benefits of the polyphenolic compounds that I believe is part of the remedy. Well this is my impression at least (also somewhat logical) but take it for what it is worth.

- Also found there is no need to drink red wine at all: unfiltered apple juice seems to provide a sufficient amount of what I believe is good for my SD; polyphenolic compounds. Totally unscientific as usual so be my guest and experiment for yourselves... :)

Best of luck!

/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)