CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

peachblossom Views: 9,618
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,469

Re: I finally found a remedy to my SD I believe

It sounds like you are into a similar route, Twinkle toes! I recognize many similar experiences, like what you describe about tea tree oil. I've tried most things and this is one of the least effective things I've ever tried (i.e it got much worse with it ...). I wish you the best of luck in fine-tuning your personal recepy/routine! Salt seems like a good thing for problems like this but it is difficult to generalize of course.

Quite honestly I'm stunned that the simple olive oil/natural Sea Salt /gentle wash procedure I use can keep my SD not just "under control", but even restoring the skin into the condition it was a decade ago before the SD problems started. This is something that the standard prescriptions (fungicides/cortisone) never did for me, and it feels really great to leave them behind - for good, I hope.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)