CureZone   Log On   Join
Stressed about seeing my sexual abuser, PLEASE HELP

Views: 3,406
Published: 16 y

Stressed about seeing my sexual abuser, PLEASE HELP

I was molested by my uncle when I was ages 4-6. He still lives with my grandparents. I am now 21 and I finally told my mom a few months ago, but no one else knows. I have always been able to handle seeing him at Christmas or when I go to visit my grandparents. But I can't anymore after going to counseling and telling my mom. I went over there for a few minutes because my grandma was going to take me shopping. I wanted to cry so bad, I couldn't stand being there. I was so scared I was going to see my uncle. I can't do this. I'm so scared for Christmas, I won't be able to stand being around him. I don't want to bring out a can of worms by telling the whole family about this, my mom doesn't either, but at the same time I want them to know. I don't know what to do, this is really hard for me. My mom told my uncle off after I told her about the abuse, but that is all she did. now it's even more awkward. someone please help, my counselor doesn't help in situations like this. I seriously dwell on this way to much, but I'm really scared about having Christmas with my family. should I tell my grandparents? They always ask me why I never come over to see them anymore. I would love to but I can't stand being at their house, because my uncle never leaves. I think it would take a load off my shoulders if I told but it would also make life really hard for a while, and I'm sick off being stress over this mess. please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)