CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

Views: 3,112
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,129,256

Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

Awwwww, marry the guy anyway. Haven't you heard? Men are all the same. They can't make you happy no matter how hard they try, you'll be able to find obvious faults with this guy instead of inventing them. Men are dumb yet egotistical at the same time. They are dirty slobs that need a maid to take care of them. They drink too much, eat too much, are lazy, have no common sense, and have no idea how to please a woman.

Man are just an object to have, like a new outfit or hair color. Just another possession.

What difference does it make??? You'll fall for any guy that pushes you away and you won't like any guy that is nice to you. The old physical universe flows thing happening.

So marry the guy anyway, all men are the same.

Mne are good for two things...
1. Good for nothing.
2. No good

I know all this from firsthand experience. All I did is love them, listen to them, respect them and try to give them what they said they wanted. It didn't work. I'm on my fourth marriage. Of course they took a nice chunk of money with them when they left.

Women don't like nice guys, they think we're whimps. You say you want love, respect, romance and all that but if freely given that your reject it and take off with some other guy. Means nothing to you. You can change men like you change your hair color.

So marry the guy. Any other man you meet will dissapoint you eventually anyway. Give this guy a break and bless him with your pressence. Who knows, he might be rich someday.

At least what's wrong with him is obvious so you won't have to invent something down the road.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)