CureZone   Log On   Join
not sexually turned on by fiance

Views: 3,818
Published: 16 years ago

not sexually turned on by fiance

so I've been with the same guys since I was 17. He's the only guy I've ever "been" with.(im 23 now). when we started having sex, it was good- I was always wanting to. He also used to be a really bad boyfriend then and we eventually took time apart (I was devastated and didnt meet other guys, while he met/kissed other girls). We got back together about 2 years ago and he's changed. he's not the horrible, terrrible person he was before. But he did abuse me in the past and maybe that's why im no longer sexually attracted to him. I have no sex drive when it comes to him. I do know another guy and he turns me on more by touching my back than I get turned on when my fiance wants sex. i havent had sex in like a year- i use the excuse were getting married in a catholic church and i want the wedding night to be special. but now i am thinking i want to be with this other guy.... im supposed to be married in a few months...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)