CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not sexually turned on by fiance EDITED

Views: 3,311
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,132,382

Re: not sexually turned on by fiance EDITED

This is going to sound harsh, so be prepared.

Are you joking? Unless this former abuser sought help to break his abusive cycle (and, is continuing to work on it on a daily basis)through intense counseling and therapy, you're in for another ride on the Roller Coaster of Abuse. And, this time, you won't even see it coming - he'll have learned how to hide the red flags much better than he was once able. This time, you might pay for your choice with your life.

Most important in this situation is that you were his victim - YOU WERE HIS VICTIM - of rape, battery, and emotional abuse. Think about what you're doing, here! My God, but nobody needs a partner THAT bad to return to someone who perpetrated acts of violence and criminal behaviors upon you. If you have negative feelings about engaging in a sexual relationship (or, any other sort) with this man, LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS and RUN!

Just READ the results of this survey and click on the BLUE question marks on some of the questions. Then, make a decision based upon wisdom, strength, and understanding:

//www.curezone.org/faq/p/s.asp?a=25,1720,2956&s=58

I am confident with this view because I am a Survivor of domestic violence/abuse and have counseled many women with regard to their escape and Survival. Two years? Please...it takes many, many years of emotional work to break that cycle, forever. Even a committed couple who are determined to break the cycle must work together in counseling/therapy, improved communication, and anger management for the relationship to remain stable and healthy. This guy IS NOT HEALTHY, regardless of how he SEEMS right now.

My most sincere best wishes for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)