CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

Views: 3,990
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,256

Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

Sexual activity does not, under any circumstances, equate into emotional intimacy.

If it were me, I would run like my butt was on fire, finish my education, put romantic relationships on the back burner for a while, find out who I was, figure out where I was going, and set goals for my Self that did not include having a partner in the equation.

In this day and age, we don't NEED to have a significant other until we're emotionally ready. Even 50 years ago, the dynamics of committed relationships were changing - rather than commit to someone who was a good provider and produce offspring to assist in running the household (or, the farm), human beings began to experience the luxury of CHOOSING for other reasons.

So, there's no rush to secure a husband, 94706. The attention should be focused on 94706 evolving into a strong, emotionally healthy, self-assured, and productive woman.

Best wishes to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)