CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

roooth Views: 4,140
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,256

Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

Please please please do not put yourself and him through a painful divorce. Yes, I mean divorce. And a nasty marriage leading up to it! It is common for a woman to mature in the age range that you've been with this man to realize more of what she wants or doesn't want in life. I do know a girl who was in an abusive relationship and realized she wanted to turn that tendency around. Now she is married to a man that adores her.

If you have the strength to do it, end this pain early, for both you and for him, because believe me, if you go through with it, the pain to come will be far worse than what you know already. Think about when you first get married and he thinks the dam will break and you'll have sex 4 times a day for a few months. How painful for him to slowly but painfully realize that the whole time you just didn't want it. What's next? Him building anger and resentment because of that? Maybe returning to some of his old ways? You cheating with a man you do want?

Please don't do this.

p.s. Incidentally, I also believe a woman deserves to enjoy sex as well and our emotion and psyche are tied into sex - so we deserve to have someone we connect with - I'd say physically and emotionally but that is a given as the two are linked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)