CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

nutjob Views: 3,169
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,256

Re: not sexually turned on by fiance

One thing in life you will never be able to do without severe consequences is to go against your gut feeling.Especially something as important and serious and life changing as marriage.
Whatever is an issue now will still be an issue when you get married.Plus many more responsabilities and stresses,babies to go with.It only gets more complicated!
And that goes for him as well.Life gets really hard and things are unpredictable and anyone who has a weekness for drugs or alcohol will always struggle with those issues, even with therapy!
I married very young i broke up with my H.S.sweetheart ,but had intentions on getting back together,BUT during the breakup i slept with someone and got pregnant!I thought that i was doing the right thing by getting married,BUT that was the beginning of my happy life as i knew it!I was married for 5 years to a man that was a compulisve liar,who was very abusive emotionally and physically.I had NO sexual desire for this guy at all.AND the sex was bsically either forced or i had to be drunk!I have PTSD as a result of this horrible marriage nightmare.I paid a huge price for the mistake i made.The last 18 years trying to raise my son with an abuser was HELL!But im happy to say my son turned 18 this year.Thank God!Dont make the same mistake i did.
Somethings in life are extemely important and one of them is either be with someone you love AND makes you happy OR be by yourself! Being in an unhappy marriage is the loneliest thing ive ever gone through.Good Luck!!!! Sabrina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)