CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded I agree with you/ The eggs last a long time!

Bugzone Views: 79,289
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,081,169

I agree with you/ The eggs last a long time!

//www.curezone.org/upload/Photos/tn-NGC1232.gif

I agree with you about the eggs.
I have found that in the past...approx 4 years, I have gotten rid of them for months, then one day they reappear, as a tiny itchy speck, then spread.
In this time I have found that the normal rules you read about "scabies" are just there as a "stopgap" so the extent of the real problem is covered up.People seem to repeat these things as gospel, but the reality is that most people don't really have a grasp of the situation.
Actually, not everyone seems to get them, even within a family.
This puts the recipient into a bad position as to why they keep getting them.
Call it pheromones or whatever the attraction is to you, or that you are the one that does all the cleaning (getting the exposure) they latch onto you.
I noticed that if you have one particular site on your body, they will start there again, then spread from there. This bolsters the egg and pheromone theory.
I also notice that doing laundry without wearing latex gloves, introduces them. This bolsters the long lived egg theory.
Also, I notice that the situation becomes better by wearing washable gloves at night, then putting those gloves in the laundry hamper each day. The end result is that the eggs collect within the glove, rather than spreading them all over the pillow and the bedding.
The clothes dryer is the key to blowing them out of the fabric.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)