CureZone   Log On   Join
terrific site...

drofinnah Views: 79,675
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,086,129

terrific site...

sorry to hear about your infection... believe me i know what you have experienced... makes me itch just thinking about it... sure hope the peroxide and borax works... as for me... i take hot showers... as hot as i can stand it... that works for me... but wouldn't want to try holding my dog under such circumstances... so i think i'd prefer to use the easier of the two solutions on him...
lol... ;-)

from all the feed back on that site it certainly sounds like a proven cure for the mange... and if it will cure something as hideous as the mange then it certainly should do equally as well on scabies... i read most of the page... about 2/3s of it... but never found anything that mentioned scabies... it did mention mites quite a few times... what i read from was

http://earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

was just wondering about the mixture you referred to..."a bath with 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide and a 1/4 box of borax works to kill some of the bugs"... where was it mentioned... was i even on the right page...???

very interested in hearing more from you...
so... please do keep us informed on how you and your dog are doing... ok...???
because i may have a case of the same thing... my dog has been scratching like crazy and i've applied a "spot on" flee killer twice within as many weeks and it was suppose to be good for a month... not sure... but suspect he either is coming down with a case of mange... or even worse... would be scabies... yuk... hope not...

thanks for posting...
i really do appreciate the info...
terrific site... very useful... much help...
thanks again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)