CureZone   Log On   Join
might be chemicals, dust mites(which last for ever)

michellekansas Views: 79,997
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,084,617

might be chemicals, dust mites(which last for ever)

these stuff last for ever, but 30 minutes of drying is good. and I suggest using only BS and vinegar(add only for tough stain, and drainage)for cleaning, no detergent, no shampoo, only organic soaps, for clothing, get rid stain with BS, salt alcohol, salt, they wash with 1/2 cup BS, makes them smell good, and soft.avoid any drugs.
My son is almost 3 now, never had drugs. his first month , he sneezes a lot, he had colic, so I nursed him till now, healthy, healthy little boy, I'll get sick, he's always ok, if any, very light symptom only, I watch him closely for any sign of sickness, and get online looking for nature cure(I love Dr Sears). I took him to his doctor too, but only to check that his lung is not infected if he cough too hard.
We eat animals raised with Antibiotics , skin moistrurizer are made by chemicals, chemicals make our body inbalance, and the function of skin is to get rid of them, if the skin gets too tired, it gets so weak that tiny dust mites will make it suffer. Good news is, neem oil, turmeric, rosemary, tea tree oil...all helps.
I now only use extra virgin olive oil as moistrurizer, I'll mix it with either BS, turmeric, or ACV to treat rash or pimples or itch, even medium burns(Olive oil+turmeric). try them, and see what's fit you better. slowly your body will clear up. sweat more(half tub warm water) then keep hot water running slowly, cook yourself to sweat, (I like 2C BS) add some vinegar before getting out.
in summer, out door swimming, getting in and out frequently, sweat, sweat, sweat.
There must be better ways, but we have to try.
Do you sport? Do you sweat?
avoid bleach, it might cause sleepless, loss of memory, depression.
I suspect that BS makes me too anergetic. I'm afraid too less sleep is bad for the body. needs other people to try, and find out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)