CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

daytonaflyer Views: 14,518
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,386

Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

Those trails are exactly what I'm referring to. They are normal phenomena caused by turbine engines. They are formed at altitude. There is no way to tell from a picture what altitude they are at, but I would guess those were formed somewhere between FL 250(25,000 ft) and FL350 (35,000 ft). I suppose if the conditions were right, they could be formed lower, but the outside air temperature would have to be very cold and this is not typical.

If you don't believe me, just drive out to an airport and watch the airplanes takeoff. Sit there all day long, heck, sit there everyday for a month if you like. I guarantee you will never ever see one of the airplanes forming contrails which do not dissipate while it is at low altitude taking off.

I don't know if the military uses chemtrails as a term for another type of weapon they had developed in the past, anything is possible, but I do know that the contrails you see being left by airliners everyday across the sky are not chemtrails. Do they have chemicals in them? Yes. They are made up of jet fuel exhaust, but they are not a covert government cover up.

The reason these contrails seem to form a pattern is because airplanes often fly along published airways. This allows ATC to keep a normal flow of air traffic and also allows the airplanes to navigate along published routes with tested and guaranteed navigational reception.
Many airports route airplanes along STAR's (standard terminal arrival routes). These are standardized routes that airplanes are required to fly during arrival which relieves much of the work load from air traffic control system.
Departing airplanes often are assigned SID's (standard instrument departures) which also requires them to fly along a published navigational route while leaving the terminal area.
These SID's and STAR's help to transition airplanes from the high altitude regime to low altitude regime and vice versa. They also allow ATC to monitor other air traffic while the pilots flying along these routes navigate freely to the enroute phase of their flight plan.
These routes are used by many airplanes each day and often cause certain areas of the sky to have much higher concentrations of contrails.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)