CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Ohfor07 Views: 14,379
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,289

Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

Wombat, I suspect that you and I may be on or near a same wavelength in the context of your comments. In a way, I would not mind being where you are on this one topic.... (not much reading). The Contrails - not - chemtrails topic is just one needle in a vast field of moving haystacks full of needles. I cannot say for sure when this was, but it was after having spent considerable time reading up on this one needle that it dawned on me - enough with the needles, forget the needles, I need to be searching for and reading about solutions on how to eliminate all the moving haystacks hiding all the needles.

Unfortunately, or by necessity as it were, this HR2977 thing is yet another moving target we are left to contemplate. Actually, it is a moving target on multiple fronts. Take for instance the language of HR2977, and also note the timeframe; October 2001. To say the least, that was an era still in the wake of mass confusion filled with countless haystacks full of needles and other moving targets filled with morphing circumstances and evolving explanations. As I understand it, that measure - HR2977IH, was introduced not long before the end of a congressional session. Also bear in mind that congress often times publicly admits that they pass into law reams of language making up reams of bills which they never so much as debated one iota in congressional chambers. Patriot Act I is a specimen ream which a few members of congress have subsequently admitted - was never debated one iota, but instead was passed wholesale, sight unseen, due to pressures applied by the Bush admin in concert with the media apparatus.

The point here is, just like congress often passes legislation that the people don't notice the impact right away, congress often formally tables measures that congress themselves do not notice the impact of right away. Apparently, HR2977 was a measure that sort of snuck in under the radar enough to have at least been formally logged before the end of a session. By the time the next session convened a few months later, one of the very first orders of congressional business that was immediately attended to in the early days of that new sesssion was, the introduction of a new measure that in turn made obsolete that previous measure. Would it surprise you to know that the new measure contained wholesale tracts of new langauge such that it - the new measure, was for all intents and purposes entirely different and unrecognizable from the previous measure that it replaced?.... talk about the need to question motive.

Another moving target that's often used to distract from discussion of a seemingly incontrovertible fact at hand is that because so many people across all walks of life - to include those who believe that conspiracies do exist as well as those who insist that conspiracies do not exist, the common ground here - that people by and large acknowledge and agree that government often times makes collosal mistakes, is all this moving target requires in order to move the focus of discussion to anywhere besides the fact at hand. That's it. That's all this particular angle relies on to distract the masses from further discussion of the fact. The seemingly incontrovertible fact is, HR2977 and it's attendant langauge formally introduced as a congressional measure spells out chemtrails in simple black & white. The rule of intended distraction here is, because we all agree that government often times screws up royally regardless of why they end up screwing up - whether it be due to pure accident or by intended conspiracy, the masses are obligated to ignore HR2977 simply because government is known to sometimes make mistakes.

The gist of it is, in my opinion, the never ending cacophony of distractions that are broadcast into our lives day in day out, repeat, are in part intended to be a method of constantly attempting to convince the relative few people who actually notice certain things that they did not notice what they noticed. In other words, you see something to the extent that, you are 100% sure that your eyes did not deceive you, you are 100% certain that you saw what you saw. Our daily state-sponsored distractions are intended to gradually introduce enough doubt so that the average person will eventually come to admit - gee, I guess I did not see what I really saw after all....and life goes on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)