CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A real explanation from a professional

High on Water Views: 14,443
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,106,746

Re: A real explanation from a professional

Just ask an expert...hmmm

Well, the administrators of my daughter's schools are "experts" in their fields! Hmmm, I won't even go there.

The politicians running for office?

All supposed to be "experts" in their fields. We don't want to go there, either.

Oh, ya know, I'm not going to keep going because I'd like to keep my sense of calm. In my over 50 years of life now, I've met more "college-educated idiots" than one person can stand.

I have viewed the skies, and I have smelled the air all my life. The jets spewing this crap have done so exponentially only in the last 10 years or so. The air, when they are CHEMtrailing, makes me gag.

Simply being OBSERVANT gives me the "expertise" to know that um, something is amiss.

Believe an "expert"??? Oh yeah, the "expert" architect our local schools hired recently told the maintenance department that in their new million dollar building they are going from 8000 square feet, to 750. The director informed the architect that in that space, they figured out that if they take ALL of their equipment, and stack everything THREE ITEMS HIGH, they will actually be able to fit everything into that space. However, there will be absolutely NO space left for them to actually work.

The architect "expert" actually came back with, "we will SHOW you and HELP you with the placement of your equipment. (OHHHHHHHHHHHH, yeah, this oughta be GOOD!)

Well, Mr Expert, I don't need you to tell me that there is "nothing" to these chemtrails. You may be able to "baffle others with your bull____", but you will never convince this "ol' broad"...she's been around the block.

I do not wish for anyone to respond to what I said above, please keep to the subject of chemtrailing! But I wanted to make y'all THINK about so-called "experts" in your life. Everyone has a story about an "expert".

And yes, I've actually met and known true and actual "experts" in my lifetime, but they have been very few, and far between, and they were always humble, not referring to themselves as "experts".

I rest my case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)