CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

Ohfor07 Views: 14,472
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,386

Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

While I'm pretty sure that I did not see those particuar photos before, they are nearly identical to the hundreds of dramatic images that I have seen over and over, reported by people worldwide, east coast, west coast, in between and abroad, South America, Africa, Canada, Australia, U.K., France, Germany, Japan, etc. The one good thing that comes from knowing some of the knowledge you now know about healing is, no matter why you may come to not feel well for bouts, even when you don't know why you are not feeling well, you know the same basic approach is the route to get you back to feeling well again.

It's often said "it's a small world". This really rings true at those times when people all around the world are reporting having seen nearly identical optical illusions time and time again. Around these parts the past few years I have observed the consistent tendency for these optical illusions to manifest prior to a weather front moving through, especially when it's just prior to changing from clear to rainy weather. After a while, it eventually sunk in that no matter what somebody prefers to call these, and no matter there being evident motive for them or not, that all becomes irrelevant. For one reason, even if we stick to the mantra that these are just "normal" jet exhaust, how did they come to be perceived as so bleepin normal that they now routinely blot out huge tracts of previously clear sky and this hardly excites much comment except for the relative few government haters? That kind of normality seems rather abnormal...not to mention, what are those optical illusions causing to eventually fall to the ground, into the water and and into the inhabitants ?

Imagine you had, with few exceptions, most of the world's resources material and human available at your finger tips. Can you imagine the bearing this might have on your motives? I've often heard it said that the motive for a dog to lick it's private parts is because it can. How many higher animals do you suppose have been motivated to try at least once only to find out they cannnot..... intelligent design of quirk of Darwinism?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)