CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

wombat Views: 14,398
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,370

Re: A simple explanation for a "real professional"

"the never ending cacophony of distractions that are broadcast into our lives day in day out, repeat, are in part intended to be a method of constantly attempting to convince the relative few people who actually notice certain things that they did not notice what they noticed."

I know that you are speaking of generalities, I am going to focus on the particular...I didn't notice, at all, until I finally watched a video posted by V or T a couple of months ago. And I am NOT inundated with the mass media. I just wasn't paying attention to the skies. Did you see this thread?

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1084899#i

and I spend a lot of time outdoors. But...if you never look up...

My deal is that I have had constant sinus problems for a while. I thought that it was because of the change in climate when moving here(from foggy seaside) to high desert...but now I wonder.
I've had two bouts of "insta-illness" in the last month, one of those bouts was today. Sneezing, congestion, etc. Felt very much like my bod was really trying to expel something. I'm taking a homeopathic remedy that Zoebess turned me onto, if not for that I might have the full-on mystery illness that's going around...
And, of course, now that I have become aware of this, I am able to correlate my not feeling well with heavy spraying...

MAN I love your writing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)