CureZone   Log On   Join
Empath and Karma

Invincible Views: 4,726
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,103,893

Empath and Karma

EMPATH: I wrote about this some time back. I am one who people would have called an “Empath” - in the way that I can easily tune right into others and feel their feelings wherever they are emotionally in the moment.

I and others used to think it was a gift, but now, I see why I used to get really sick after working with clients (counselling) very often. I used to feel exhausted .. very drained.

For example, I would perhaps be in a place of contentment, and a client would be in a place of despair. I USED to meet them in their despair and help raise them up. Or a client would feel irritated and frustrated and I would go there and work with them to move to a better place.

I have experienced others physical pains as well just by touching them, and can pin point energetic disturbances this way. I don’t do this any more, it’s not healthy for me to do so because it is very energetically exhausting. I really don’t advise others to do that. I can see why many healers get sick because of working in Empath mode.

When I am on my own, and most times in my life, I am naturally quite happy. Even as a child when I would get a little depressed, I knew how to raise my vibration .. I have rarely been down for longer than a day or 2 at a time. I used to be nick named “The Cheshire Cat” at school :-) So, when I go into Empath mode, I lower my vibrations and this is energetically painful for me.

Now, an Empath allows others to control/affect how they feel. A deliberate creator using LOA holds their own vibrational emotional set point, irrelevant of how others are flowing their emotional energy. That is the main difference.

Using LOA not only allows you to be conscious of holding your personal vibration, but it also helps you to be unaffected by others pain. This is not to say that you don’t exercise compassion and love, because compassion and love for others is a very high vibrational state to be in. You can not love others effectively and walk into their place of fear, despair, worry and frustration etc.

Also, using LOA, you can be a greater help to others by being an uplifter .. by inspiring others through your own vibration. When you focus on others and you are happy, you are looking at them through the eyes of God, as God sees them. You see them well, you see them already in the place of wellness, already at their best. You are in a place of great influence. But it's their choice always.

…………..

KARMA: I don’t have time to say much on this because I am just taking a work break.

The word Karma can easily be exchanged for LOA. What we give out vibrationally, we get back. What we focus on – wanted or unwanted, we get back. Our thoughts are creative. LOA and Karma is really the same thing. We come into each incarnation with intentions, but we also have choice in each lifetime.

Our emotions are the 6th sense that we come into life with. Our emotions tell us when we are connected to the God/source energy within us or not. When we feel emotions of joy and appreciation, we are connected with our God energy. This stops the flow of negative karma (negative creation). When we feel despair, anger, blame etc, we are moving away from our connection with God (and this is when we create more negative situations that reflect back to us where we are at any moment in time)

If we allow ourselves to be guided by our emotions, and follow what feels personally good, fulfilling and joyful, then we are part of the universal creative process that creates a joyful world.

OK .. have to go, work break ends! Hope I brought some clarity. I've got stuff to say about past loves .. might add more later.

To the God in You!

Love
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)