CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Garlic

Views: 6,056
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,074,456

Re: Garlic

Oh yes, family and friends.  I was married to a woman who believed in natural everything, but when I began eating raw garlic after being diagnosed with prostate cancer - some mild objections came along with it.  My ex worked in the out-of-doors and one of her co-workers ate loads of garlic because he spent a lot of time out in the field and would drink from streams without adding anything to the water and he never ever became ill.  But while he was in the office working, he got so many complaints about the odor that he quit.  Next time he went into the field and drank stream water, he got sick.  Garlic does kill and protect from parasites and a lot of other things.

My family of origin never had garlic in the house so my first association with it was with the people I met during my year in Korea.  I don't remember ever meeting and talking to a Korean (in Korea) who didn't have garlic on their breath.  I loved the aroma, I never felt the least bit offended by it and I don't understand why it is such a verboten element in this country (USA).  We are so pressured by our peers that it's a shame we bend to please others.  However, I do walk to the beat of a different drummer and am happier because of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)